A 2 Day sale! That’s right, all CE, Post Licensing, ExamPrep, and Pre-Licensing Packages by The CE Shop are 40% Off WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY, September 27th and 28th, Code: FLASH40.
Getting a real estate license in any state can be a bit overwhelming. But earning a real estate license in Georgia is simple if you follow a few easy steps.
The GEORGIA REAL ESTATE COMMISSION (GREC) requires individuals to complete the following 6 steps to receive a salesperson license.
- Complete 75 Hours of Approved Pre-License Education
- Pass the Course Final Exam
- Submit Fingerprints & Pass a Criminal Background Check
- Pass the Georgia Real Estate License Exam
- Find a Sponsoring Broker to Work Under
- Complete the Licensing Application